Coach and Mentor for Leaders and Entrepreneurs who want to be successful while living a peaceful life.
My studies and qualifications
- Training as a therapist in the NARM method (NeuroAffective Relational Model).
- Mindfulness trainer by Mindful Schools.
- Training in meditation, spirituality and trauma healing by Thomas Hübl, Academy of Inner Science.
- Training on tantric sexuality and women’s sexuality by Michael and Diana Richardson.
- Trainer of women’s circles, by Chameli Ardagh and her school Awakening Women.
- Coaching training by the International Coach Federation.
- Numerous courses by various institutions on project management, group coaching, moderation and leadership.
- Master’s degree in human rights from the University of Geneva.
- Master’s degree in international law from the Humboldt University of Berlin.
- Diploma in law, Autonomous University of Barcelona.
MY PROFESSIONAL CAREER
- Since 2013, Coach and Mentor mainly for entrepreneurs and executive leaders.
- 2014-2022. Mentor, Trainer and Coach for women entrepreneurs and leaders through my own training company
- 2009-2014. Founder/Director of my own consulting company on organizational development, Berlin.
- 2008-2009. Independent consultant, organisation and leadership development. Working with numerous international organisations and companies in more than 20 different countries.
- 2007-2008. Legal advisor/Manager International Center for Transitional Justice, Brussels/New York.
- 2006-2007. Director. International Centre for the Rehabilitation of Torture Victims, Brussels/Denmark.
- 2000-2006. Legal Advisor/Project Management. European Commission, Brussels.
- 2000. Legal Advisor. Amnesty International, Brussels.
- 1999. Political assistant and legal advisor. European Parliament, Brussels.
- 1999-2000. Lawyer. Law firm Thomas Fruth, Berlin.